not appearing to download your game, the video seems to be fun and has potential, if it is mutiplayer it can work ... Well, I use linux and I will wait for the release to play :)
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Version 0.1.6 (Now includes Linux Build) has now been released. Please see the devlog for details.
Spacebar : Jump
Mouse : Direction + Left mouse to fire
Escape key : Quit menu
Team Members are shown by having a V above their head.
This is our first development build release and has 1 map and 1 game mode, with many more maps and exciting game modes to come, to also include what we are calling, a 'Rescue' Game mode (more details on this game mode as we get closer to releasing it).
We have 7 fun characters to control. At the moment there is only basic movement and shooting which we will be expanding upon as we go.
There is shot spread and a limit on the distance of shot set on the rifle. All these settings will be altered over the course of development so we can get an enjoyable experience, even if it's not realistic. This will be the case for all the weapons we introduce.
To Host a game simply select which network you want to use :
- Steam Mode (Steam MUST be running), where your server can be found by people looking to join a game through Steam. (recommended).
- LAN mode, where only people on your local network can join your game.
When looking for a game to join, simply select which network you want to search for servers on, either Steam or LAN.
Below are some of the future planned updates. However this list is subject to change and not in any particular order. We will be trying to get each build 'feeling' right when played, and bugs squashed, before implementing anything new.
- More Game Modes
- More Maps
- Increased player count
- Expanded character movement
- More sound effects and music
- Ability to heal (via pickups and other methods)
- More weapon types
- UI overhall (very basic UI at the moment)
- AI introduction (required for some game modes)
- Settings option to allow sound, graphics, mouse sensitivity and keyboard binds to be altered
- Ability to change cross-hair
- In-Game Chat
- Achievement system
- Controller Support
- .... The Zebra told us not to say any more. Don't let that smile fool you!
We encourage feed back at every step of our development, so please help us make this a great game.
NOTE : IF YOU ARE DOWNLOADING THIS WITH THE ITCH APP IT SEEMS TO NOT RUN THE INSTALLER, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO MANUALLY RUN IT TO INSTALL THE GAME ! ENJOY
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- ZooFort Linux Build 0.1.6 releasedJun 12, 2019
- ZooFort 0.1.6 close to releaseJan 31, 2019
- ZooFort 0.1.5 HotFixJan 22, 2019
- ZooFort 0.1.4 ReleasedJan 22, 2019
- ZooFort - what we are up to...Jan 22, 2019
- ZooFort 0.1.3 Released - Now bind your keys!Jan 17, 2019
- 0.1.2Jan 14, 2019
- 0.1.1 Pre-Alpha (Initial Release)Jan 11, 2019